The boy who became a monster... The monster who became a hero!

The boy who became a monster... The monster who became a hero!
Naruto rocks

The boy who became a monster...the monster who became a hero

The boy who became a monster...the monster who became a hero
Série de BD favorita

segunda-feira, 27 de setembro de 2010

Realizing Something... Fuck

Sense the dawn of recorded history something like 110 billion human beings have been born into this world. And not a single one of them made it.

There are 6.8 billion on the planet. Gruffly 60 million of them die every year. I mean 60 million people? That comes out about 160 thousand per day.

I read this quote once when I was a kid: “We live alone, we die alone. Everything else is just an illusion”. It use to keep me up at night, we all die alone. So why am I supposed to spend my life working, sweeting, struggling… for an illusion?

Play time is over, and i still don’t finger out what am I supposed to do! Have no clue about it, not a sign, not a will that lead me into something, not a casual accident that shows me why am I here, or what’s my purpose in this life, beyond all illusions.

Because now I am out of friends, no girl, no buddies, no assignments about how to conjugate the plume perfect, or determining the square route of the hypotenuse is going to help me avoid my fate!

I have better things to do with my time!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário